- This event has passed.
November 8, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm70د.إ
Who said your little ones cannot enjoy a little bit of Yoga themselves This class isn’t merely for your children’s enjoyment; Kids’ Yoga is a comprehensive program to help your kids develop strong concentration skills and enhance their mental & emotional performance at school and in their social lives. Children deal with many distractions, temptations, overstimulation and peer pressure. Schools are challenged to do more with less and be creative in how they reach even the most isolated child. Yoga is a low-cost, helpful tool that can have a positive impact on children.
BENEFITS OF YOGA:
Practicing Yoga at an early age encourages self-esteem and awareness using key physical and mental activities. Introducing your children to yoga at an early age can help them learn healthy lifestyle habits and set the foundation for a fit future.
Yoga helps kids to:
- Develop body awareness
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement • Build concentration
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Have an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices