Flower Essences in their modern form, (aka flower remedies), were developed in the 1930s by Dr. Edward Bach, an English physician. They are a subtle energetic healing solution, that helps balance our everyday emotions, our mind, body, health, and soul development so we can heal ourselves and feel our best.
They are known as intuitive flowers, with healing properties to restore emotional imbalances within ourselves. As we use food to heal our body, Flower Essences heal our emotions. When taken, they flood our body with healing energy, helping us let go of mental obstacles, allowing us to grow into our best self, and vibrating from our highest frequency.
All the 38 Bach Flower Remedies found by Dr. Bach, are non-poisonous plants and trees grown in the British countryside.
Benefits of Bach Flower Remedies and when you might take them?
• Help with workplace stress, in interviews, with exams.
• Difficulty sleeping.
• Different stages in a woman’s life.
• Treat anxiety or fear of visits to Doctors, hospitals, or dentists.
• Treat fear of traveling on planes, in cars, and trains.
• Coping with caring responsibilities, physical illness, loss, or grief.
• Create an enhanced sense of well-being, peace of mind, calmness, and patience.
How are they made?
They are made using the sun or boil method.
Using the sun method they are made directly in the “garden of nature,” where the four elements of earth, water, air, and fire are found in harmonious balance. The fresh, dew-filled blossoms are gathered in the early morning on a clear, sunny day. They are cut and floated on the surface of a bowl of water and left in the warmth and light of the sun for several hours.
Learn how the 38 Bach Flower Remedies work and how they can be incorporated into your life to help with everyday emotions.
• Introduction to Flower Essences
• Learn the history of Dr. Edward Bach
• The 38 Bach Flower Remedies and their emotional benefits
• Coping and dealing with stress at home and at work
• Dealing with fear
• Adapting to women’s life changes
• Parent and child wellness
• How they can help rebalance everyday emotions naturally and gently
All attendees will have an access to all the remedies and can try them. You will take 1 mixed bottle of remedies that is right for you & 1 rescue remedy. 2 bottles will be given at the end of the workshop.